Please show your support!

If you would like to contribute to Kim's Fundraising efforts, please use the Pied Piper Appeal and Brainstrust Just Giving links. Alternatively you can donate at:
Channel Swim Charity Fundraising Account
Lloyds TSB
Sort Code: 30-93-48
Account Number: 49225460
Thank you, we are very grateful for your support!



Wednesday 17 August 2011

Lady in waiting! ;-)

Well the taper is happening and the waiting is about to start! It has been different the last couple of weeks reducing the duration of my training sessions. I have noticed I am a little more energised, but still tired early evening! I dont think the restless nights are helping! I have been thinking about all the things I need to get organised and if I have missed something! I also keep going over the swim in my head. All psychological prep I suppose! I will be in constant contact with my pilot from now on, to see what the weather/sea state/tides are doing, and how likely it will be and when I could possibly go. It could be up to 3-4 weeks time, but is usually always lastminute.com.!! Bag, kit and boxes for the boat are all semi packed, so I could travel to Dover with my crew at the drop of a hat if need be. Just waiting now! So, will let you know when I know, in the meantime, will go about my day to day routine as normal, trying too stay as chilled and focussed as poss! Byeee for now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment