Please show your support!

If you would like to contribute to Kim's Fundraising efforts, please use the Pied Piper Appeal and Brainstrust Just Giving links. Alternatively you can donate at:
Channel Swim Charity Fundraising Account
Lloyds TSB
Sort Code: 30-93-48
Account Number: 49225460
Thank you, we are very grateful for your support!



Tuesday 12 July 2011

Dover bound!!

Well, off I go to Dover. A few days earlier than planned.........although I still have my BIG swims to do this week end. (A 6 hour stint on Saturday and an early 5am 4 hour stint planned for the Sunday!!) A few of us are now travelling to Dover in the morning, to crew for my swim buddy Dave. It is his solo Channel attempt Wednesday eve 10pm start. I am feeing excited for him, and obviously nervous too! He has also put in an amazing volume of work. We have swum a huge amount of meterage together in all sorts of pools, lakes and seas! We can only pray for kind seas and that the Channel gods will be on his side. Please keep everything crossed for him. I am packed and ready to go - even bought sea sickness tablets for the boat - just in case! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment